Provide a foundation of support
Major investments from foundations have enabled us to continue to give kids’ their own foundation of positive influence from a caring adult.
With the support of foundations, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region is able to keep reaching out to children facing adversity and providing them with much-needed role models. Every child that gains a new perspective regains their opportunity to achieve their future goals.
If you would like to learn more about how your foundation can start big change and support the growth of Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region, please contact email@example.com
- Arby’s Foundation
- Carmeuse Lime & Stone
- G.B. Stuart Charitable Foundation
- Harrisburg Kiwanis Youth Foundation
- John Crain Kunkel Foundation
- Lebanon County Communities That Care (CTC)
- McCormick Family Foundation
- The Ayco Charitable Foundation – The Cerminara Foundation
- The Boyd Foundation
- The Children’s Home Foundation
- The Donald B. and Dorothy L. Stabler Foundation
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities – Family & Children’s Services Of Lebanon County
- The Foundation For Enhancing Communities – Martin M Sacks Memorial Fund
- The Foundation For Enhancing Communities – Mechanicsburg Area Foundation
- The Foundation For Enhancing Communities – The Greater Harrisburg Foundation
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities: Perry County Community Foundation
- The Joseph T. & Helen M. Simpson Foundation
- The Josiah W and Bessie H Kline Foundation, Inc.